Dr. Rutkowski on the Clarion Community
Clarion Research Group was founded in 2007 as a translational research company offering a variety of innovative clinical products, including CRGrafting™, Hormonal Clarity Diagnostics™ and VeinStay™.
Mission: We utilize innovative approaches to enhance diagnostic and treatment options for dental and medical patients through locally directed laboratory and clinical research.
Vision: CRG’s vision is to be a job-producing biotechnology research-company that develops products and services solving complex medical and dental problems, today and in the future.
To assure our long-term viability, CRG’s vision is to explore new ideas for additional translational products and/or services. We will:
- Utilize innovative approaches in all aspects of our business
- Be truthful, act to the highest ethical standards, and ensure that our products and services are of superior quality
- Create value in the community through family-sustaining employment opportunities
- Create an interactive, vibrant work environment
- Reward our shareholders with dividends