- Born: St. Louis, MO
- Hobbies: Traveling, reading, and cooking
- Greatest Accomplishment: Raising my kids to be responsible, empathetic adults
- Biggest Challenge: Moving with my family from Pittsburgh to Clarion and building a successful dental practice from scratch
- Passion: Spending time with my husband, 2 children and 3 grandchildren
- Favorite Author: Jodi Picoult
Debbie is the glue that keeps Clarion Research Group running smoothly. As a talented multi-tasker, she’s an accomplished manager with extensive experience in front-office and back-office operations, answering the phones, sorting the mail, ordering supplies, coordinating vendors, paying bills, and performing a plethora of other things daily that go above and beyond the normal call of duty.
She attended the University of Pittsburgh and also attended LaRoche College and Clarion University part-time while managing family and business.