- Born in Kittanning, PA
- Hobbies: Spending time with my daugher, reading and jogging (when I have time), and hanging out with friends
- Passion: Being a wife, mother and working for CRG
- Biggest Challenge: Finding time to do everything I want to do
- Greatest Accomplishment: Having my daughter
- Best Boss: Dr. James Rutkowski
Sarah’s background perfectly equips her as our Research Scientist. She brings strong clinical skills and research abilities –– in lab management, experimental design, updating records, cell culture isolation, RNA isolation, and saliva hormone testing.
Prior to joining CRG, she was a Therapeutic Staff Support Worker for Shamrock Solutions, assisting patients in their therapeutic goals; a personal assistant for Fox and Fox, a Land Surveying Business; a pharmacy technician and photo lab manager for RX Xpress Pharmacy; and a research scientist for Sylvan Research/Bioproducts.
Sarah adds, “It is an honor and a pleasure to be a part of a company built on faith, trust, and the genuine desire to care for the well-being of others. I would have to say that one of my other hobbies would be coming to work! I look forward to learning and growing as much as I can.”
Sarah earned her BS degree in Molecular Biology/Biotechnology from Clarion University.